Friday, May 17, 2013

Aaaaauggghhhhh

It’s raining outside! It’s raining and cold and I finally have the perfect excuse to sit inside all night and all weekend and just computer it up. I’ve also just emerged from a two month unplanned Internet hiatus (don’t ask about it, suffice to say that dealing with landlords and telcos together is a nightmare).

You would think that with the weather and the lack of communication network and cat videos that I’d have gotten a lot of shit done, and I sort of did, but I sort of spent way too much time and 3G data checking reddit on my phone and also watching actual honest-to-god Free To Air television. (You guys? Commercial television is absolutely horrible.)

I did get some writing done but I think that my desperate clamouring for anything online (as well as the last few Doctor Who episodes for the series, which have had to be planned around the actual television showing) made me too distracted to focus. Now that I have internet back again, I've written more than I did in that two months of enforced offline time. How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment