Friday, October 19, 2012

Scheduling SOS

I’ve been on a roll lately after I wrote up a proper outline of my current story and decided to start my draft over and make things a whole lot more difficult for my hapless protagonist. My brain keeps popping up little drabbles of dialogue and snippets of scenes at the worst time, and my handbag and coffee table are littered with scraps of paper that I’ve scrawled on during my commute.

As a result, I’ve found myself wanting to stay in and write rather than go out with my friends and my poor boyfriend that I never see due to our horribly clashing work schedules (don’t tell him I call my story ‘my other boyfriend’ in my head). Between reading (you cheeky minx Gemma Burgess, I think I spent more time reading The Dating Detox at work yesterday than actually working) and writing and blogging and work and friends, how do I create a balance? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment